Kopiko Distributor in Caraga Region
– Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment
– Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, manually or using computer.
– Compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records, such as sales orders, production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
– Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
– Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
– Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
– Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree preferably in Business Major in Financial Management or equivalent.
– Experience in warehousing operations is an advantage
– Troubleshooting skills is an edge
– Can work long hours
– Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants may apply using the form below or submit their resume to our office at
Coca-cola Compound, KM3 Brgy. Luna, Surigao City
Globe/Touch Mobile: (+63) 917-720-6988
Smart/Sun Cellular: (+63) 932-313-0220